Complex Personal Injuries in Arizona
Ilya Law aggressively advocates for the legal rights and financial interests of personal injury plaintiffs in Arizona statewide, specializing in complex claims involving:
- Dram shop cases, when licensed establishments over-serve alcohol
- Commercial carrier accidents, when poorly trained truck drivers or insufficiently maintained "big rigs" with shifting loads go out of control and violently collide with drivers of smaller vehicles, resulting in catastrophic injury and wrongful death
- Policyholders against insurance companies who wrongfully delay, deny, or significantly underpay claims for benefits
- Auto defects and products liability claims originating with defective car parts, tires, acceleration, and many more, as well as malfunctioning consumer retail items that cause injury and illness
- Neglect and abuse at nursing homes that cause injury and wrongful death for elderly residents
Were you injured by an intoxicated motorist who was over-served at a nightclub, bar or restaurant? Has your insurance company ignored its responsibilities to you, showing only "bad faith" when you were expecting payment of benefits? You need to tell your story. For individuals in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, and throughout Arizona, Ilya is ready to help. Don’t tackle these potentially complex legal predicaments on your own—allow Ilya’s more than two decades of experience to stand in your corner when you need it the most.
Compensation You Deserve After An Accident
If someone else’s carelessness caused your injury, you might qualify for financial compensation. Every case—every story—is different, and so the details may vary. You might be able to recover for the following damages:
- Medical expenses (both current and future)
- Therapy costs
- Property damages
- Loss of wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Funeral costs (in the case of wrongful death)
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Decreased quality of life as a result of your injuries
- Physical impairment or disfigurement
By reaching out now, you’ll increase your chances of receiving the maximum injury compensation you deserve after an accident. You need to move forward; a personal injury lawyer can help. Contact Ilya Law for a free initial consultation as soon as you know you need it. She’ll visit you wherever you are if your medical condition prevents travel. The contingency fee basis for her tireless advocacy means you owe no legal fees unless she wins your case.
A wreck on the road, an abusive nursing home, a wrongful death: these are tragedies. Don’t go through them alone. Reach out to Ilya to start shaping your story and moving toward the future and the peace of mind you deserve. Ilya proudly offers free consultations to clients in Scottsdale, Phoenix, Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, and anywhere in Arizona.